Book your room just one block from the Carey Business School
LOCATION AND AIRPORT INFORMATION
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School is located at 100 International Drive, Baltimore, Maryland, 21202-1099, in the Harbor East neighborhood just east of the Inner Harbor and about 20 minutes by car from Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
DIRECTIONS FROM BWI:
- Head northwest on Gov. Harry R Hughes Drive toward Elm Road/Oak Road
- Continue on I-195 West
- Merge onto MD-295 North via Exit 2A toward I-695/Baltimore
- Turn right on Pratt Street
- Turn right on President Street
- Keep right to stay on President Street
- President Street leads you directly into the heart of Harbor East
- At roundabout, turn right onto International Drive
PARKING AT CAREY
Once you enter the Harbor East roundabout, follow it about halfway around, turning right (3rd right) onto President Street. Then take immediate right into the garage. Take the elevator to the lobby of the Legg Mason Building. Exit the Legg Mason building, turn left, and you will see the Carey Business School entrance almost immediately on your left (separate entrance, near the harbor), where you will re-enter the building.
PARKING RATES FOR THE LEGG MASON GARAGE:
- Up to 1 hour: $7
- Up to 2 hours: $11
- Up to 3 hours: $14
- Max Daily Rate: $23
- 5:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.: $9 flat rate
Street or meter parking is also available in the Harbor East and Little Italy neighborhoods. If you are arriving by train, the Carey Business School is a 10-minute cab ride from Penn Station.