Dr. Yiqing Xing earned his PhD in Economics at Stanford University in 2016. He got Bachelor degrees in Mathematics and Economics, and a Master degree in Economics from Peking University. His current research interests include Microeconomic Theory, Social Networks, and Experimental Economics.
- 2015-16 Leonard W. Ely and Shirley R. Ely Fellowship.
- 2010-11 Stanford Department of Economics Scholarship.
- "Culture-Dependent Strategies in Coordination games" (with Matt Jackson) , Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111, 10889-10896.
- "Ordering Sellers in Sequential Auctions" (with Qiang Gong and Xu Tan) , Review of Economic Design, 18 (1), 11-35.
- "Auctions with both Common-Value and Private-Value Bidders" (with Xu Tan),  Economics Letters, 111(1), 99-103.
- "'Wave Phenomena' and Formation of Excess Capacity" (with Justin Yifu Lin and Ho-Mou Wu) , Economic Research Journal (in Chinese), 10, 4-19.