Shubhranshu Singh, PhD (Business Administration, University of California at Berkeley; MBA, National University of Singapore, Singapore; MTech and MSc, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2013. He is an Assistant Professor in the research track with expertise in the area of competitive marketing strategy and specific interest in developing markets.
- John A. Howard/AMA Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2013
- Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award, University of California at Berkeley, 2012-2013
- Winner, ISMS Doctoral Dissertation Competition, 2012
- INFORMS Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2011
- “Competition in Corruptible Markets,” 2017, Marketing Science, 36(3), 361–381.
- “Informal Lending in Emerging Markets,” 2018, (with Weining Bao and Jian Ni), Marketing Science, 37(1), 123–137.
- “Voluntary Product Safety Certification,” 2018, (with Ganesh Iyer), Management Science, 64(2), 695-714.
- “Conspicuous by Its Absence: Diagnostic Expert Testing under Uncertainty,” 2018 (with Tinglong Dai).
- “Competitive Information Revelation,” (with Ganesh Iyer).