Handle workplace conflicts with poise and ease.
Professional disagreements are commonplace in any industry. From issues between co-workers to large organizational upheaval, managers need to address disputes productively in order to implement positive change and unlock human potential.
In our Strategic Conflict Management course, gain access to professional tools and research-backed techniques for managing interpersonal and institutional disagreements of any size and complexity. Understand the common causes for conflicts and sharpen your skills for handling them in a series of interactive exercises. This course is for all professionals seeking to bring about positive organizational change in times of conflict.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who work in the areas of sales and marketing, planning and development, real-estate management, arbitration, mediation, supply-chain and general management, and human resources
- Rising managers who want to improve their conflict management performance and outcomes
- Individuals interested in maintaining positive relationships with co-workers
- Minimize the potentially damaging effects of workplace conflicts
- Understand the root causes of disagreements between individuals
- Sharpen your skills for managing conflict
November 5-6, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.