Minimize business risks efficiently.
By assessing an organization’s risks and vulnerabilities, leadership can prepare effective policies that increase favorable outcomes and minimize cases of emergency.
In our course on Risk Management: A Strategic Approach to Leadership, learn how to systematically identify vulnerabilities in any organization, how to isolate and mitigate risks to manage exposures, and how to prioritize opportunities and risks so that organizational assets can be directed to attain the best overall outcomes. Collaborate with industry-peers in hands-on exercises that simulate real-world risk management scenarios. This course is for any professional who wants to prevent their organization from failing in the face of emergency.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals in charge of teams
- Rising managers who want to prepare for future leadership
- Professionals who want to assess the current risks of their organization
- Minimize damage to your organization in the face of emergency
- Protect your organization from potential vulnerabilities
- Apply the principles of risk management to your organization
April 26-27, 2018 (9:00am-4:00 pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.