Take Your Real Estate Career to a New Level
Real estate assets within an organization represent a hidden value that often goes untapped. These assets have the potential to dramatically affect market value, earnings, productivity, and human capital.
This course provides new insights, based on methodologies, case studies, and data analytics, on how firms can realize significant additional earnings, cost savings, and productivity leveraging existing real estate capital.
Who this course is for:
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs of public and private companies, government leaders, city/county managers, private equity and family offices, economic developers, foundations, nonprofits, healthcare systems, and universities
- Stakeholders who would benefit from understanding more about diagnostics and implementation strategies for real estate optimization
- Develop metrics, KPIs, and data analytics on owned and leased real estate assets
- Create an Earnings Scorecard that grades and ranks real estate alignment with strategy
- Measure the impact of real estate optimization using new apps and IT solutions