Leveraging the power of inclusion to increase workforce capacity and performance.
As competitive pressures require organizations to “do more with less,” leaders must bring out the untapped potential of their workforce to achieve organizational goals. This course introduces research-based methods for leveraging the power of inclusion to attract, motivate, and retain human capital. Using real-world scenarios and experiential learning, participants will discover how value is created through people, understand how talent and performance-management systems can be used to drive such value, and practice more inclusive approaches for optimizing the potential of their workforce.
This course is for:
- Professionals interested in increasing overall workforce effectiveness.
- Rising managers who want to gain strategies for attracting, motivating, and retaining diverse talent.
- Individuals seeking to learn more about the strategic management of human capital.
- Understand the ways in which people create value in and for organizations.
- Overcoming biases in human resource management.
- Build and lead diverse work teams to drive performance goals.
- Leverage employee capabilities to drive performance.
- Learn research-based strategies for tactically and strategically managing human capital.
- Maximize the contributions and growth of all talent.
- Strengthen your inclusive leadership skills.
- Gain foundational knowledge and skills for managing diverse workforces.
March 11-12, 2019 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.