Successful negotiations—no matter who’s on the other side of the table
The values, priorities, and negotiation style of an organization stem from its culture. Because every organization fosters a unique culture, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Leadership must have the flexibility to tailor their tactics to the individual circumstances of the negotiation at hand.
In our Cross-Cultural Negotiation course, gain an understanding of the science-backed theories underlying negotiations, especially as they pertain to corporate cultures varying across organizations, regions, and nations. Secure the best outcomes by adapting your negotiation tactics to any organization. Collaborate with industry peers in hands-on exercises simulating mock negotiations. This course is for professionals who regularly negotiate on behalf of their organizations or on behalf of themselves.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who negotiate on behalf of their organizations
- Rising managers who want to secure better outcomes from negotiations
- Individuals interested in how values and priorities vary across cultures
- Understand the elements of negotiation that may vary across cultures
- Gain foundational skills and knowledge needed to negotiate effectively
- Learn research-based strategies and psychology underlying negotiation conversations
- Secure better outcomes for your organization
December 13-14, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.