Big Data is Big Business.
Organizations are warehouses for untapped data—mining it for insights will drive your bottom line.
Our Big Data and Artificial Intelligence: Extracting Business Value course is a user-friendly, non-technical, highly interactive and engaging introduction to the topics of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Demystify these technical concepts and gain a firm understanding of the advantages and limitations of applying them in practice. This unique course will help you become conversant in the basics of Big Data. You will learn how a prudent strategy can be leveraged to benefit and strengthen your organization. Collaborate with industry peers in hands-on exercises as you develop processes for mining insights from data. This course is for professionals who want to leverage their organization’s untapped potential and disrupt their own industries through technology.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals looking to grow their organizations with AI and Big Data
- Rising managers who want to boost their bottom lines through new technological advancements
- Individuals looking to add to their technological understanding and skill set
- Gain a non-technical understanding of how Big Data can benefit your organization
- Develop systems for capturing and sifting through Big Data
- Leverage the untapped potential of data already in your organization
June 18-19, 2018 (9:00 am - 4:00 pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.