Transforming the corporate landscape
More women occupy positions of leadership in today's business world than ever before, yet continue to face unique challenges that delay or stall their career advancement. As a participant, you will gain the insights and practical skills you need to move purposefully to the highest levels of leadership. With research-based teaching and practical guidance from seasoned executive coaches, you and your fellow academy participants will emerge reenergized about your career, ready to leverage your influence, and prepared with a realistic plan to impact in your organization.
Throughout the 6-day Academy program, participants will engage in interactive exercises and discussions, and work alongside their executive coach to augment classroom learning and work toward achieving professional objectives. Also implement executive coaching outcomes.
Act with purpose, navigate the workplace, and take the lead with new strategies and tactics in this unique women's leadership academy program. As an alumnus of the Women & Leadership Academy, you will join a network of leaders committed to promoting ongoing learning and equity in the workplace.
Participants may earn continuing education credits.
- Senior women leaders with experience in a leadership role
- Functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organizations
- Mid- and senior-level managers who lead teams or have direct reports
- Those identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Participants of all genders who are interested in advancing women to positions of leadership
- Reimagine and advance your leadership skills
- Enhance your professional influence
- Better understand the nuances of negotiation
- Learn how to structure your professional network to support your career goals and advancement
- Prepare to take on the challenges that every senior leader must face with practical guidance from seasoned executive coaches
- Build a strong personal and professional network with peers from various industries
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Office of Executive Education is a CAE Approved Provider. This program meets the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.asaecenter.org/cae.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 18.0 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Please view complete accreditation invitation here.
May 14-16 & May 28-30, 2020 (times vary)
Locations may vary. Please check the registration details and your email for location. Plan your visit.
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.
Colleen Stuart, PhD
Colleen Stuart, PhD (Organizational Behaviour, University of Toronto) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2013. She is an Assistant Professor in the research track with expertise in the areas of group performance, collaborative work and social networks. Johns Hopkins Carey Business School