Improve Your Management and Performance Outcomes
More women occupy positions of leadership in today’s business world than ever before. However, women continue to face unique challenges that delay or stall their career advancement.
Women in Leadership: Approach and Impact examines those barriers most common to women’s career progress, along with strategies to manage those obstacles. This course also identifies the critical skills needed to lead and influence at work, both for established women leaders and those aspiring to leadership positions.
Through exercises, discussion, and case studies, participants gain skills in influencing others, negotiating, and leading groups and teams. Also examined are strategies to build a network of career growth and nurturing healthy and diverse workplaces.
Who this course is for:
- Women professionals working as supervisors, managers, directors, or leaders of small businesses
- Rising female managers who want to improve management performance and outcomes
- Individuals looking to overcome roadblocks for women in leadership
- Develop a keen understanding of research informed strategies to minimize gender bias in the workforce.
- Enhance Team effectiveness by understanding team processes and decision making.
- Build negotiation skills and develop strategies for creating and claiming value.
- Leverage social networks and techniques to influence individuals and groups.
- Learn to use allies and persuasion to create new frameworks for communicating a vision.