Be a force for change in your organization.
Learn to act boldly in the face of real-world challenges and prepare to bring about tangible progress on issues affecting your organization.
Our Leadership in Action course takes an immersive, experiential approach to leadership. Simulate common workplace scenarios alongside your peers with hands-on exercises informed by cutting-edge research. Test your ideas and gain the skills you need to better anticipate daily workplace challenges and respond appropriately. This course is essential for any professional looking to drive positive change within their organization.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals attempting to lead their organization through change
- Teams wrestling with implementing or accelerating change initiatives
- Rising managers seeking to enhance their leadership capacities
- Respond productively to opposition without losing focus
- Explore and develop your personal leadership paradigm
- Apply leadership theories to real-world situations
October 15-16, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.