Lead With Purpose, Manage With Practice
Students can take Foundations of Leadership and Management as a 3-day, standalone course or as their first step toward earning a Management Development Certificate. This course is designed to teach up-to-date and research-backed fundamental principles for managers and leaders in any industry.
Learn the day-to-day functions of leaders and managers as you take part in hands-on, collaborative learning experience with industry peers. Explore fundamental research-based principles that you can learn and grow from whether you're a first-time manager, middle manager, or seasoned business leader. This course is grounded in social science research and taught by renowned faculty that are experts in the leadership space.
Who this course is for:
- Rising Managers
- Experienced Business Leaders
- Current Managers Looking to Rise to the Next Level of Management
- Team Leaders and Decision-Makers Across Industries
- Leadership in a Team Environment
- Research-Based Management Best Practices
- Strategic Decision-Making
- How to Apply Research to Business Practices