Explore Your Professional Purpose
This executive education course will provide you with the tools you need to catalyze your desired transformation. You will learn how to use adaptive leadership techniques and design thinking to be self-reflective and challenge the assumptions that may be holding you back. You will also create a meaningful action plan to achieve your goals. Join us to design your personal change and realize your professional purpose.
- Individuals of all career stages, looking to realize personal and professional transformation
- Rising managers who want to institute change that will move them forward in their careers
- Professionals who struggle with breaking habits and enacting changes
- Understand the psychological barriers to designing personal change
- Engage in self-reflective activities, define your personal goals, and ideate possible paths forward
- Create a personal action plan to help achieve your goals
Locations may vary. Please check the registration details and your email for location. Plan your visit.
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.
SHARON KIM, PhD
Assistant Professor and Faculty Director of Innovation & Human-Centered Design
Sharon Kim is a faculty member and the Director of Innovation & Human-Centered Design at the Carey Business School. She holds a PhD in Organizational Behavior from Cornell University. Sharon has expertise in the psychology of creativity. Her academic research has been featured in popular media outlets including Harvard Business Review, Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company. She teaches design thinking and provides innovation consulting to leaders in Fortune 100 companies and international health NGOs.
Adriano Pianesi, MBA
Adjunct Professor, Carey Business School
Adriano Pianesi has 20 years of leadership development, team coaching, and change experience built on capacity development, possibility thinking, and sound strategy. His consulting practice has helped leaders work for change by harnessing the powers of conflict, diversity, and complexity. His clients include Microsoft, NASA, and the U.S. Marine Corps. He holds an MBA from the University of Milan, is a member of international academic societies and has trained at prestigious schools in the U.S.A.