It’s time to re-imagine health care.
When facing the complex challenges of the health care industry, professionals need to develop solutions with people in mind. Discover innovative techniques to problem-solving through design thinking -- a cutting-edge, human-centered framework, used by some of today's most successful health care organizations.
In our Design Thinking for Health Care Professionals course, learn the basics of this novel concept and how to apply its research, ideation, and prototyping process to your organization. Collaborate with peers in hands-on exercises to solve some of today's most prominent health care challenges. This course embraces multiple academic perspectives (design and design theory, organizational behavior, and social psychology) in its pursuit of finding relevant answers. Any health care professional who wants to bring innovative thinking into their organization will benefit from this course.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals at all levels working within the health care industry
- Individuals looking for a fresh problem-solving perspective
- Rising managers who want to improve the efficacy of the health care industry
- Implement design thinking in your health care organization
- Apply the research-ideation-prototype process
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems facing the health care industry
May 14-16, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.