Persuasive techniques at your fingertips.
In the business world, everything comes down to the ability to persuade. In order to succeed, your ideas and recommendations must be presented in the most effective way possible. Don't sell your ideas—or yourself—short.
Our Persuasive Communication course will teach you how to convince others to see things your way. Learn to craft an argument that makes the best case for your point of view. Collaborate with industry peers as you apply the theories underlying the art of persuasion in developing a business proposal or product pitch. If you’re a professional who relies on your ability to influence and persuade others, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who routinely pitch ideas, projects, and proposals
- Rising managers looking to advance their careers
- Individuals looking to master sales techniques
- Master the art of persuasive communication
- Convert business pitches into business wins
- Apply acquired communications techniques to all aspects of life
This course satisfies a requirement for the Executive Certificate in Business Communication.
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.