Give your substance a little style.
You’ve worked hard on your presentation—your delivery should do it justice. Captivate your audience with the important information you’ve prepared.
In our Effective Workplace Presentations course, learn how to make every presentation relevant and impactful. Distill complex data into actionable, meaningful information your audience can understand. Develop your personal presentation style while honing professional skills through hands-on exercises. Whether giving presentations is in your job description or you want to be prepared when called upon, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals at all levels who regularly deliver presentations
- Rising managers who want to stand out in the workplace
- Individuals who want to speak with poise and confidence
- Explore the fundamentals of public speaking
- Convey ideas clearly and effectively
- Develop compelling informational briefings
- Use nonverbal communication to enhance your delivery
- Discover your personal presentation style
This course satisfies a requirement for the Executive Certificate in Business Communication.
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.