Master the art of persuasive business writing.
Written communication is a critical part of everyday professional life. Every email, memo, proposal, and report is an opportunity to impress your audience and advance your ideas. To ensure your messages have impact, you need proven techniques guided by research and experience.
In our two-day Business Writing course, Dr. Steven Cohen, a renowned researcher and accomplished writer, will explore the essentials of effective writing. In individual and group exercises, he will offer practical techniques to write clearly and persuasively in any business setting. You will strengthen your ability to compose convincing emails and executive documents through personalized feedback on both your writing style and structure. Through guided writing prompts, you will discover how to use powerful anecdotes to communicate your ideas in a memorable way.
This executive education course is for professionals in any industry and at any stage of their careers who want to master their persuasive business writing skills.
Who this course is for:
- Mid-level professionals who want to improve their business writing
- New and experienced managers who often craft professional documents and present complex ideas
- Content writers and marketers
- Professionals who write web and promotional copy
- Present your ideas clearly and persuasively through strong professional writing
- Incorporate storytelling techniques to create compelling content
- Convey complex information in a structured and effective manner
December 10-11, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.