Design a Path to Leadership in Your Industry
The Management Development Certificate allows rising and current leaders the opportunity to gain research-backed strategies for growing teams, making difficult decisions, and leading an organization toward desired outcomes.
This flexible certificate program allows students to design the management experience that they need to rise to the next level in their organization or field. After taking the required Foundations of Leadership and Management course, students may customize the certificate with three eligible Executive Education courses.
The Management Development Certificate consists of four courses:
- Foundations of Leadership and Management (or Strategic Team Leadership, if previously taken)
3 approved executive education courses of your choice.
Eligible electives must fall under our Management Competencies. Your 3 choice electives must add up to at least 6-days’ worth of course work. Courses applied toward the certificate may only be counted once and must been taken within a 2-year period to be valid.
Who Should Attend
- Rising Managers
- Experienced Business Leaders
- Current Managers Looking to Reach the Next Level of Management
- Team Leaders and Decision Makers
What You Will Learn
- Leadership in a Team Environment
- Research-Based Management Best Practices
- Strategic Decision-Making
- How to Apply Research to Business Practices
- Motivating Teams to Successful Outcomes