Design an Innovative Path Forward
Looking to stay ahead of the curve? Join the next wave of business innovators and tap into more creative and unique problem-solving techniques. With an Executive Certificate in Innovation & Human-Centered Design, professionals can revolutionize their problem-solving approach, implement co-creation to promote a more collaborative culture, and work to solve complex, everyday issues to drive organizational success.
Participants enrolling in Advanced Design Thinking and Design Thinking Practicum must first demonstrate mastery of the basics by successfully completing Design Thinking for Innovative Problem Solving.
The Executive Certificate in Innovation & Human-Centered Design consists of three 3-day courses:
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare/global health leaders
- Human resources professionals and team leaders
- Finance and business development professionals
- Individuals looking for innovative, outside-the-box solutions
- Management consultants
- Rising managers who want to lead innovative teams
What You Will Learn
- Foundations of human-centered design
- Co-creation and collaborative problem-solving
- Strategies for finding creative solutions
- How to develop and lead a design thinking workshop
Leverage your team's experience and discover new strategies and tactics to develop innovative solutions and organizational success.
Expand upon basic design theory principles and develop your ability to research, ideate, and prototype theories you've created for a more intense design challenge.
Learn to facilitate your own design thinking and human-centered design workshop and lead your team to the creative solutions you've been looking for.