Important Registration Information and Policies
Registration is easy, and takes just a few minutes. Simply follow the links on individual Executive Education course pages.
If you have registered for a course but are unable to attend, let us know in advance, and we will arrange for a full refund. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com
We are pleased to support employee professional development through tuition incentives and discounts. Download the new tuition remission form to support your continuing education.
See the sections below for detailed information about tuition remission, registration, and cancellation policies.
Please contact us with any questions regarding registration and additional policies.
At Johns Hopkins University, supporting professional growth and advancement is part of our mission. We are pleased to offer the following discounts and incentives to help you achieve your career goals.
1) JHU employees receive 100% tuition remission covering the full cost of a selected course. The $5250 annual family limit does not apply to Executive Education courses at the Carey Business School. The new JHU tuition remission form is available online here. Employees must complete the form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org before they can register for a course.
2) JHHS employees receive a 20% discount from all JHU Carey Executive Education courses. No forms or discount codes are necessary.
3) JHU alumni can receive discounts on Executive Education courses. Email email@example.com to confirm tuition discounts.
4) Partners can receive custom incentives and discounts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Depending on seat availability, registration for any course typically closes one week prior to scheduled course start. At that time, confirmed registrants will receive instructions on accessing the course materials through Blackboard. If you have more questions about registration, please visit our FAQ page or email us at email@example.com for further information.
To cancel or transfer your registration, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive a full refund:
• JHU employees must give cancellation notice at least one week prior to course start date.
• Non-JHU employees must give cancellation notice at least two weeks prior to course start date.
Registrants who do not give cancellation notice and do not attend will not receive a refund.
Cancellation notice period will only be waived for emergencies. Written documentation is required.
Refer to the Noncredit Courses section of the Tuition Remission section of the JHU Benefits page for more information.