Welcome to the health care management network
For the first time, the health care industry has become the largest employer in the U.S. There are opportunities in hospitals, payers (insurance, for example), device and pharma, assisted living, hospice, Veterans Affairs, and much more. Each health care employer may have various employment opportunities including finance, direct patient care, innovation, marketing, and big data.
The Health Care Management Network provides resources for students and alumni to better understand employment opportunities as well as create a powerful professional network. Most importantly, our goal is to help students and alumni clarify their career goals and create effective, personal value propositions to best position themselves for potential career opportunities.
Due to the breadth of the health care industry, students may also choose to participate in additional networks, including technology, finance, consulting, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
Career Intelligence: Health Care Management
To gain free access to the Vault Guides:
- Setup your JHU email address.
- Enter your JHED login information at the JHU Vault Guide Portal.
- Overview on the Life Science, Biotech and Pharmaceutics Industries
- Vault Career Guide to Health Care Management, 2nd Edition
- Vault Guide to Health Care Management Jobs, 2014
- Vault Guide to Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
- Developing Your Professional Brand in Healthcare
- Healthcare Industry Insights and Recruiting Timelines
“The CDO’s resume editing, case workshops, and pitching practice secured me the internship I wanted most: in a new field and location.”Ashley DiSilvestro | Global MBA