Welcome to the Finance network
Carey graduates have limitless possibilities to apply their financial acumen in various industries.
We have students pursue roles in all areas of finance such as:
- Asset and Wealth Management
- Private Equity and Start Ups
- Investment Banking
- Finance Consulting
- IGOs, NGOs, and Non-profits
- Corporate Finance
Students interested in finance careers have landed positions with health care, banking, technology, and consulting companies. While technical skills are essential requirements, finance employers highly value personal dimension skills such as communication, teamwork, and critical thinking. If you are interested in pursuing a career in finance, follow this roadmap to embark on your journey.
Career Intelligence: Finance
Vault Guides are available to current JHU students at no cost. To gain access, you must log in to my.jhu.edu.
- Setup your JHU email address.
- Enter your JHED login information at the JHU Vault Guide Portal.
- Vault Guide to Banking and Financial Services Jobs
- Career Launcher: Finance
- Vault Finance Interviews Practice Guide
- Vault Guide to Finance Interviews, 9th Edition
- Vault Guide to Advanced Finance and Quantitative Interviews
- Vault Guide to Private Equity and Hedge Fund Interviews
Try to communicate with your career coach as much as possible. The more they understand you, the more effectively they can help!”Yuhan Gao | MS Finance 2017