Lynda.coM is now LinkedIn Learning
[June 3, 2019]
Important: Lynda.com will expire at the end of the week on June 9th, 2019. You should now use LinkedIn Learning. This is the last week to retrieve anything from Lynda.com. Please refer to this (below) for further information on how to save your current certificates and history.
Over the past three years, the Carey Business School has enjoyed Lynda.com as a training and skills enhancement resource. We are pleased to announce that the institution now signed a multi-year contract with LinkedIn Learning. LinkedIn Learning acquired Lynda.com a year ago.
Most LinkedIn Learning features will seem familiar to Lynda.com users with new and exclusive features to LinkedIn Learning.
- The same high-quality Lynda.com content, now more engaging and social
- More relevant recommendations informed by insights from the LinkedIn network of 546M+ professionals
- An enhanced user experience - new and intuitive interface, LinkedIn Learning is designed to make it easier to find relevant content
- Intelligent search - easier search and courses browsing with pre-populated popular search terms
While LinkedIn Learning is already accessible here using JHED credentials, Lynda.com will remain available until the end of the spring semester.
Please, refer to the sections below to ensure a smooth transition from Lynda.com to linkedIn Learning.
Lynda.com access remains until June 9, 2019
Lynda.com access remains available with a JHED ID and password until June 9, 2019:
- Direct access via this link
- Go to Lynda.com, click sign in at the top right. Under sign in through your organization or school, enter “carey.jhu.edu”
- Mobile users: download the lynda.com app for Android and IOS. Use the same “carey.jhu.edu" keyword.
If you have any problems logging in, please contact email@example.com.
Please remember that access to Lynda.com is only available to the Carey Business School Students, staff and faculty.
Transitioning from Lynda.com to LinkedInLearning
While LinkedIn Learning offers many improvements over Lynda.com, you need to be aware that your Lynda.com course history and certificates will not migrate to LinkedIn Learning. We highly recommend you follow the steps bellow to save your Lynda.com history:
You can save all your certificates as pdf files as well as post them (if you wish) to your linkedIn profile.
You can display all the courses you have started or completed in Lynda.com and print the list to help you find and watch the same or newer video in LinkedIn Learning.
Make you are showing the entire history before printing on paper or to pdf