“The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, make them.”
George Bernard Shaw
The Career Development Office has a lineup of workshops that will INSPIRE your job search, help you INNOVATE ideas in your classes, and equip you with skills so you can make an IMPACT in your career, wherever you go. These workshops are for you! What else in your schedule is more important than learning more about how to be more successful and fulfilled in all that you do?
- Too busy? These workshops are an hour and are taking place on both campuses. They are perfect study breaks during lunch and evening breaks from classes.
- Need to eat? Not to worry, each session will have food to keep you energized and healthy.
- Already have a job? Great, you will learn all about how to have a successful mindset and how to effectively leverage your strengths in your work.
- Just starting your job search? Perfect, you will gain insights and hear stories from alumni and business leaders who will inspire you with their success stories.
- Still looking and frustrated? We understand and these workshops will reignite your fire for finding opportunities that fit your skills, strengths and interests.