1. View hundreds of local and nationwide job postings.
2. Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Career Coach.
3. Find powerful resources to advance your career goals: Vault Guides, Industry Guides, PassportCareer, and Career Researcher (offered by O*Net).
4. Register for events that will help you connect to employers and alumni.
5. Discover on-campus interview opportunities.
6. Set up alerts to receive texts, emails, and job notifications that match your needs.
7. Connect your profile to the largest business network site – LinkedIn.
8. Be the first to know when and where career fairs will be taking place.
9. Opt-in to virtual resume collections employers use to find candidates.
10. Lastly, use Carey Compass to let us know about your employment status so we can continue to best serve you: My Profile > Report your Employment.
Want to get started now? Check daily for updates!
- Visit Carey Compass.
- Click on “Current Student.”
- Enter your JHED ID and password