Select local hotels have special rates for those attending Alumni Weekend and the Carey Reunion.
Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School is located in the Harbor East neighborhood of Baltimore. Harbor East is located just east of the Inner Harbor and just 20 minutes from the BWI Airport.
Directions from BWI:
- Head northwest on Gov. Harry R Hughes Drive toward Elm Road/Oak Road
- Continue on I-195 West
- Merge onto MD-295 North via Exit 2A toward I-695/Baltimore
- Turn right on Pratt Street
- Turn right on President Street
- Keep right to stay on President Street
- President Street leads you directly into the heart of Harbor East
- At roundabout, turn right onto International Drive
Once you enter the Harbor East roundabout, follow it about half way around turning right (3rd right), onto President Street. Turn right into the garage. Take the elevator to the building lobby. Exit the Legg Mason building, turn left and you will see the Carey Business School entrance (separate entrance – closest to the water) where you will reenter the building.
Parking rates for the Legg Mason garage:
Up to 1 hour: $7
Up to 2 hours: $11
Up to 3 hours: $14
Max Daily Rate: $23
5:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.: $9 flat rate
Street or meter parking is also available in the Harbor East and Little Italy neighborhoods. If you are arriving by train, the Carey Business School is a 10 minute cab ride from Penn Station.
Johns Hopkins Office of Alumni Relations offers two child care options for attendees.
- Camp Blue Jay for kids ages 5 – 12 from 5:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- The Teen Scene for teens ages 13 – 17 from 5:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Please visit alumni.jhu.edu/reunion for more information.