- Fall 2022: September 6 - December 6, 2022 | Fall events will have the option to be conducted virtually and/or in-person
- Fall Exam Dates – October 10-24, 2022
- Spring 2023: January 23 - May 5, 2023 | Spring events will have the option to be conducted virtually and/or in-person
- Spring Exam and Break dates – March 6-24, 2023
Upcoming general events in 2022-2023
- September 19 & 20, 2022: Johns Hopkins Future Fest, Virtual Recruitment Event | Find details and registration here (this link has been updated)
- December 2: Carey Business School MBA Corporate Networking Breakfast
- DEI Collective – Diversity hiring initiative to promote equitable access to internship experience. Returning in 2023.
Upcoming events by industry
The Career Development Office will be hosting industry focused events throughout the academic year. These events will feature industry specific job searching and career tips as well as the opportunity to network with alumni and industry professionals.
- Financial Services: Industry Roundtables – September 20, 2022
- Consulting: Industry Roundtables – September 23, 2022
- Healthcare: Industry Roundtables – September 21, 2022
- Technology: Industry Roundtables – September 22, 2022
Industry Roundtables will be held again in Spring 2023