- Fall 2021: September 6 - December 10, 2021 | Fall events will have the option to be conducted virtually and/or in-person
- Spring 2022: January 24 - May 13, 2022 | Spring events will have the option to be conducted virtually and/or in-person
Upcoming general events in 2021-2022
- October 4-7, 2021: Johns Hopkins Future Fest, Virtual Recruitment Event | Find details and registration here
- November 2021: Carey in the City, Virtual City Tours | New York, Chicago, Boston, Bay Area
- February 2022: Carey in the City, Virtual City Tours | Los Angeles, Denver, Mid-Atlantic
- These virtual sessions will help to inform current, active and passive job seeking students and alumni of what it might be like to relocate to, live, network, job search, and work in each of these regions. Carey Alumni, if you would like to participate as a panelist, or host a breakout session, please email email@example.com.
- March-April 2022: Jobs for Jays: JobsForJays is a just-in-time hiring initiative geared towards matching companies who are looking for talent now with students, across all Johns Hopkins University schools, who are graduating this summer and actively looking for full-time opportunities. Here's a summary of how JobsForJays works:
Submit your initial application here.
Finalize your Job Descriptions with us by April 11, 2022.
We'll send you a book of interested candidates by April 24, 2022.
Interview your top candidates and make your next big hire!
- April 7-8, 2022: Carey Business School Virtual MBA Summit
Upcoming events by industry
The Career Development Office will be hosting industry focused events throughout the academic year. These events will feature industry specific job searching and career tips as well as the opportunity to network with alumni and industry professionals.
- Finance: Industry Insights and Connections with Alumni in Finance – August 31, 2021
- Consulting: Industry Insights and Connections with Alumni in Consulting– September 1, 2021
- Health Care: Industry Insights and Connections with Alumni in Health Care– September 2, 2021
- Technology: Industry Insights and Connections with Alumni in Technology – September 7, 2021
- Real Estate: Industry Insights and Connections with Alumni in Real Estate – September 10, 2021
- Social Impact: Industry Insights and Connections with Alumni in Social Impact – September 8, 2021
- Marketing: Industry Insights and Connections with Alumni in Finance – September 9, 2021
Recruiting and Interviewing Success Series held October 19-28, 2021
*Contact our team to express interest in a future event.
In addition to planning information sessions, webinars, and virtual interviews, we will work with you to build specialized events.
Connect with us today to discuss options and schedule your visit.