Johns Hopkins Carey Business School graduates pursue a variety of marketing-related careers across industries such as consulting, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and real estate. In addition to identifying and preparing for the skills necessary for the job function, you will need to research recruitment timelines of your targeted industry.
Meet your marketing network career team
Vault Guides are available to current JHU students at no cost. To gain access, follow the steps below.
1. Create an account through the Vault Guide Portal.
- The above link will take you to the Vault log-in page where you can create a free account. Be sure that you see "Access to Vault.com is provided by Johns Hopkins University Library" in the top right corner of the webpage.
- If you have any questions or issues logging into Vault - Career Intelligence, email the Career Development Office at email@example.com.
2. Check out the following guides:
- Vault Guide to Consumer Goods Production and Sales Jobs
- Vault Guide to Marketing Jobs
- Vault Career Guide to Hospitality
- Vault Guide to Hospitality Jobs
- Vault Career Guide to Market Research
- Vault Guide to Market Research Jobs
- Vault Guide to Retail Jobs
- Vault Guide to Travel and Leisure Jobs
- Vault Guide to General Consumer Products Jobs
- American Marketing Association
- Association of National Advertisers
- Interactive Advertising Bureau
- SOCAP International
- B2B Content Marketing
- Brand Consulting
- Brand Management in CPG
- Category Management in Retail
- Consumer Insights and Marketing Research in CPG
- Drop Shipping
- Marketing Analytics in Technology
- Public Relations
- Sales and Marketing Consulting
- User Experience Research