Our graduates have limitless possibilities to apply their financial acumen across industries.
Our students pursue roles in all areas of finance such as:
- Risk and compliance
- Asset and wealth management
- Private equity and start ups
- Investment banking
- Financial consulting
- IGOs, NGOs, and nonprofits
- Corporate finance
Students interested in finance careers have secured positions with health care, banking, technology, real estate and consulting companies. While technical skills are essential requirements, finance employers highly value personal dimension skills such as communication, teamwork, and critical thinking.
We encourage you to start preparing for the search early so as not to miss out on an opportunity. Deadlines vary depending on industry and employer.
Meet your Finance Network career coaches
Vault Guides are available to current students at no cost. To gain access, follow the steps below.
1. Create an account through the Vault Guide Portal.
- The above link will take you to the Vault log-in page where you can create a free account. Be sure that you see "Access to Vault.com is provided by Johns Hopkins University Library" in the top right corner of the webpage.
- If you have any questions or issues logging into Vault - Career Intelligence, email the Career Development Office at email@example.com.
2. Check out the following guides:
- Vault Guide to Banking and Financial Services Jobs
- Vault Finance Interviews Practice Guide
- Vault Guide to Finance Interviews, 9th Edition
- Vault Guide to Advanced Finance and Quantitative Interviews
- Vault Guide to Private Equity and Hedge Fund Interviews