Engage with the career development networks
The Career Development Office is comprised of seven networks, each focusing on a different industry, job function, and/or career interest area to Johns Hopkins Carey Business School students and alumni. Each CDO network is led by certified career coaches and employer relations professionals who are ready to help you set and attain your career goals.
Choose your network
Career Development Office coaches distribute network newsletters, highlighting relevant opportunities and upcoming events happening at Carey Business School and in the community. To be active in a network and receive this communication, choose a network(s) by doing the following:
- Visit the Handshake login page.
- Select Johns Hopkins University Sign On.
- Enter your JHED Login ID and password.
- Click on your name on the top right.
- Click on Career Interests.
- Click to choose a network under the question, “Which of the following choices best match your career interests?”
- Click Save My Career Interests in the green box on the bottom right.