The Career Development Office (CDO) at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School partners with internal and external stakeholders to empower students to realize their full potential and go on to secure meaningful, fulfilling careers that make a difference in the world.
Our Baltimore and Washington, D.C. teams include coaching and employer relations professionals from diverse backgrounds and industries. Resources and events offer opportunities for the following:
- Personal interests, values, and skills and exploration assessments
- Value proposition development
- Branded resume and cover letters creation
- Networking opportunities with students, staff, alumni, and employers
- Job search management
- Interview confidence building
- Compensation and career transition guidance
Career Development Roadmap
Your engagement with CDO begins before you arrive on campus. Make your career planning a priority and use the CDO Roadmap as your starting point. The CDO Roadmap will help you begin your journey and connect you with CDO staff in established professional networks.