The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Shanghai Alumni club’s vision is to celebrate, connect, and inspire Carey alumni in the Shanghai area and enhance their long-term advancements.
Additionally, we strive to connect the university community locally and nationally in support of the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School’s mission while creating sustainable lifelong connections to the university as a whole.
The vision is to foster diversity and community, strengthen ties to Johns Hopkins Carey Business School and to grow relationships with other alumni by:
- Developing alumni programs that foster fellowship among alumni
- Establishing lifelong relationships with fellow alumni
- Providing with rewarding opportunities to serve the Carey Business School, its faculty, and its students.
- Supporting the Carey Business School through outreach, events, engagement, and volunteerism.
Leo Li, Global MBA 2014
- Aaron Breeds, MS Real Estate 2013
- Jasmine Wang, Global MBA 2014
- Kathy Xiong, MS Finance 2015
- Vivian Ren, MS Marketing 2015
- Youpeng Fu, Global MBA 2012
- Yue Wang, MS Marketing 2015
Connect with Us