The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Greater Boston Alumni club’s vision is to celebrate, connect, and inspire Carey alumni in the Greater Boston area and enhance their long-term advancements.
Additionally, we strive to connect the university community locally and nationally in support of the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School’s mission while creating sustainable lifelong connections to the university as a whole.
The vision is to foster diversity and community, strengthen ties to Johns Hopkins Carey Business School and to grow relationships with other alumni by:
- Developing alumni programs that foster fellowship among alumni
- Establishing lifelong relationships with fellow alumni
- Providing with rewarding opportunities to serve the Carey Business School, its faculty, and its students.
- Supporting the Carey Business School through outreach, events, engagement, and volunteerism.
- Vinita Bhaskar, Carey ’14
- Stacey Mallon, Carey ’11
- Florcy Morisset, Carey ’16
- Uzo Mba, Carey ’15
- Victoria Richard, Carey ’13