Get Involved with the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
Graduates of the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School spend a brief time at school as students, but they are alumni for life.
As a graduate, you are part of a Carey alumni community of over 26,000 comprising business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators who practice business with humanity in mind. Carey proudly offers countless opportunities for lifelong involvement – with your classmates, your friends, and your alma mater. Take advantage of everything the alumni network has to offer.
CONNECT WITH CAREY
- Update your alumni profile to ensure you will receive the latest news and get invited to alumni events in your local area.
- Bookmark the Carey website and stay updated on the latest news from Carey.
CONNECT WITH YOUR CLASSMATES ONLINE OR IN PERSON
- Sign up for GoHopOnline and connect with JHU alumni, friends, and staff to grow and refine your personal and professional networks.
- Follow Carey on social media:
- Add The Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School to your education on your LinkedIn profile.
- Plan or participate in an alumni event.
- The Greater New York City Area
- The Mid-Atlantic
- The San Francisco Bay Area
- South Korea
- Attend a local event.
- Connect with the club leadership to learn how to become a volunteer leader.
- Follow your local club on social media.
- Provide updated contact information.
If you are interested in starting a club in your area:
- Contact the Carey Business School Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Meet with prospective students for informational interviews.
- Host a Carey information session at your place of work.
- Participate on alumni panels for admitted students.
- Connect with an admitted student and share your Carey experience.
- Host an accepted student reception or a summer send-off party.
Contact our admissions team for more information.
- Help with informational interviews.
- Serve as an industry panelist.
- Build a connection between your company’s Office of Human Resources or corporate recruiting and the Carey Career Development Office.
- Host a student trek to your company.
- Interact with student clubs.
Contact our career development team for more information.
EXECUTIVE EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Attend or send employees to Carey’s innovative executive development programs.
- Assist with the development and delivery of Carey’s cutting-edge business content in its Executive Education program.
- Enhance and grow your organization’s team through a customized executive development program.
- Support the launch of Carey’s Executive Education Office by providing brand awareness within your organization and peer group.
For more information, visit our Executive Education webpage or contact our team directly.
SUPPORT THE ANNUAL FUND FOR THE CAREY BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Make a yearly gift to provide critical support to our students, faculty, and mission.
- Become a member of the Carey Business School Giving Society.
- Include Carey in your long-term financial and estate planning and be part of the Legacy Society.
JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY ALUMNI NETWORK
The Johns Hopkins worldwide alumni network, with more than 212,000 alumni, possesses a wealth of talent and opportunity that is unmatched.
- Get involved with the JHU Alumni Association and attend events, participate in social and academic enrichment activities, and connect with fellow alumni.
- Participate in an affinity group and connect with alumni with common interest and shared experiences.
- Visit campus for Homecoming, Alumni Weekend, or anytime to relive the Hopkins experience.