Financial aid at the Carey Business School refers to a broad range of scholarship, grant, work-study, and loan programs.
The sources of these types of aid programs are either federal, state, privately sourced, or the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School directly. When you apply for financial aid, you are generally applying for all of the potential aid programs for which you might be eligible. Based on the eligibility guidelines for each aid program, available funding, and your own financial resources and eligibility, you may be offered one or more types of aid to assist you in paying your education costs.
- Federal Pell Grant Program (Pell)
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (SEOG)
- Federal Direct Loan Program (DL)
- Federal Direct Parent Loan Program (PLUS) and Graduate PLUS (GradPLUS)
- Federal Perkins Loan Program (Perkins)
- Federal Workstudy Program (FWS)
- Veterans Benefits (VA)
- Maryland State Scholarships
- Other State Scholarship Programs
- Endowed Scholarship Programs
- Payment Plans