Earn a second MS degree in 9 months*
MBA degree in 12 months*
Benefits of the Second Degree:
- Build your expertise and expand your business knowledge in a complementary new area.
- Strengthen and improve your academic credentials.
- Differentiate yourself from other highly qualified candidates in a competitive marketplace.
- Create a larger network within Johns Hopkins University.
- Expand your time to build your network within the United States.
Carey Business School master’s students are eligible based on the following criteria:
- First degree must be completed between May 2018 and August 2018.
- Carey students must be in good academic standing, 3.0 cumulative GPA or better.
- An online application must be submitted by May 15, 2018.
What are the admissions requirements for the degree?
- Completion of Second Degree application (no application fee)
- New personal essay (maximum 500 words)
Please do not use the same essay from your original Carey application.
- Updated resumé
- One letter of recommendation.
- Carey Business School transcript
- Admissions interview requirement is waived
Note: Any current student who was conditionally admitted to Carey must complete their conditional requirements as noted in their admission letters, such as submission of final transcripts with degree conferred or credential evaluation showing equivalency of a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
*REQUIRES FULL-TIME ENROLLMENT
Second Degree final application deadline is May 15, 2018
Admissions decisions will be released no later than May 31, 2018
Emmanuel Opati, email@example.com
Mervyn Warner, firstname.lastname@example.org
For admissions-related questions, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.