- To educate students about the Carey Business School Honor Code and Code of Conduct.
- To educate students to act ethically, honestly and responsibly in all their actions.
- To reduce incidences of academic dishonesty.
- Students will produce academic work that uses citations correctly, and properly gives credit to all resources used.
- Students will be responsible and honest in all their actions and behaviors at the Carey Business School.
- Student is aware of the Carey Business School Honor Code and Code of Conduct.
- Student properly credits sources/materials when writing academic papers.
- Student is able to determine when to use a citation.
- Student identifies intellectual honesty as part of the learning process.