Student organizations enhance the quality of life at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
Student Organizations at Carey
Students at the Carey Business School are encouraged to get actively engaged outside the classroom via a variety of options: clubs, organizations, workshops, special programming, competitions, and, conferences, to name a few. In academic year 2015-2016 we registered 43 student organizations who have planned and executed over 210 events!
- Ascend JHU Chapter
- Baltimore/Columbia Student Government
- Black, Hispanic, and Indian Association
- Business of Entertainment
- Carey Basketball Club
- Carey Connect
- Carey Consulting Club
- Carey Marketing Association
- Carey Women in Business
- Chinese Student and Scholars Association
- D.C./Rockville Student Government
- Design for America
- Equity Analyst Team
- Financial Technology Club (F-Tech)
- GenUN Hopkins
- Health Care Business Association
- Hopkins Biotech Network
- Information Systems Club
- Innovation Factory
- Investment Banking Club
- MSF Association
- Net Impact
- Out for Business
- Pan-Asian Career Association (JHU-PACA)
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Club
- Professional Communications Club
- Risk Management Club
- Real Estate Club
- Young Professionals in Energy
The following guides and information is available in B-Involved: Student Organizations Handbook, Events Request Form, Reimbursement Requests, and the following step-by-step guides:
B-Involved is your one-stop resource for joining and starting organizations, as well as the place to RSVP for events, connect with social media for clubs and organizations, hold elections, request funding, and much more.
For the Student Organizations Handbook, specific guides and forms, please go to this web page on B-Involved.
Carey students might want to participate in the following competitions:
- A list of competitions on the MBA - Exchange.org website.
- Toyota Mobility Challenge - supported by Carey's Net Impact Club. Contact Leah Sbriscia at email@example.com.
- The Aspen Institute Business and Society International MBA Case Competition. Contact Karan Teckchandani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge. Contact Karan Teckchandani at email@example.com.
- JHU Business Plan Competition. Contact Karan Teckchandani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licensing Executives Society Foundation International Graduate Student Business Plan Competition.
- 2016 Minority MBA Student Case Competition at The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business. Contact David Harrison at KeyBankMBACase@fisher.osu.edu.
- ETF Global Portfolio Challenge.
For more information about student clubs and activities, please contact your campus' Student Services representative:
- If you need immediate assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.