- Develop critical thinking skills and increase academic and professional self-sufficiency.
- Develop and apply skills needed to succeed in written assignments and quantitative courses.
- Establish an understanding of the importance of writing and presenting as a significant part of continued learning and personal and professional success.
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Assistant Director at your campus.
Mike Brokos, Harbor East
Kristina Tipps, DC
Locations & Hours
100 International Drive Baltimore, MD 21202
Rooms 533, 534, 535
1717 Massachusetts Ave, Washington D.C. 20036
Workshops & Group events
The SSC offers a variety of workshops each term led by faculty, SSC Staff, and tutors.
Current Workshop Schedule: Harbor east / DC & Online
Exam Cram subjects
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Economics for Decision Making
- The Firm & Macroeconomy
- Financial Modeling
- Statistical Analysis
Online Appointment Information
All online appointments occur using Zoom.
If this is your first time using Zoom, you must download it prior to your initial online tutoring session. Downloading and setting up Zoom takes approximately 5-10 minutes.
For online writing/presentation skills appointments, join your tutoring session at https://jhucarey.zoom.us/my/sscwriting. For online quantitative appointments, join your tutoring session at https://jhucarey.zoom.us/my/sscquantitative.