Stacey Lee Faculty Bio
Stacey Lee, JD
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
100 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 234-9419
Web site: https://sites.google.com/site/staceyblee11
Stacey Lee, JD (University of Maryland School of Law) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2008. She is an Assistant Professor in the practice track with expertise in the areas of business law, ethics and social responsibility.
Honors and Distinctions
- Faculty Fellow – Greenwall Fellowship Program in Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics and Health Policy, 2011-2012.
- Health Law Scholar – Selected by the American Society Law Medicine & Ethics and the Saint Louis University Center for Health Law Studies, 2010.
- Bar Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1997
- State of Maryland, 1995
- Stacey B. Lee, “Generic Manufacturers’ Labeling Catch-22,” Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law and Ethics (forthcoming in 2012).
- Stacey B. Lee, “Using Mind Mapping Technology to Bridge the Gap in Teaching Health Law to Non-law Students” Annals of Health Law Journal (forthcoming November 2012).
- Stacey B. Lee, “Informed Consent: Enforcing Pharmaceutical Companies’ Obligations Abroad,” Health and Human Rights: An International Journal, v. 12, no. 1(2010).
- Stacey B. Lee, “Is A Cure on the Way? – The Bad Medicine of Citizen Petitions, Generics, and Noerr-Pennington Immunity,” Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy, vol. 20, no. 98 (Fall 2010).
Op-eds and Commentary
- Stacey B. Lee, “No Warning Needed,” Nature Medicine, Vol. 17, no. 8 (August 8, 2011) available at http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v17/n8/full/nm0811-910.html.
- Stacey B. Lee, “Drug Users Need Protection,” Baltimore Sun Op-Ed, (July 7, 2011) available at http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-drug-labeling-20110707,0,6912369.story
- Stacey B. Lee, “Harbinger of Informed Consent Protection Parity?: Abdullahi v. Pfizer and the Alien Torts Statute”, on the American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics, Society Scholars Section website available at http://www.aslme.org/Society_Scholars
Works in Progress
- Stacey B. Lee, “Generics and Doha: Prescription for Access?”
- Stacey B. Lee, “The Alien Torts Statute – The New Corporate Civil Rights Act?”
- Negotiation and Mediation
- Legal Issues in Medicine
- Business Law