Michael Anikeeff Faculty Bio
Michael Anikeeff, PhD
Director, Edward St. John Real Estate Program
The Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
100 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 234-9404
Michael Anikeeff, PhD (Sociology, City Planning, The Ohio State University) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 1991. He is a Professor in the practice track with expertise in the areas of real estate development and urban planning.
Honors and Distinctions
- 2006 to present Editorial Board, International Journal of Strategic Property Management
- 2004 to present Editorial Board, Development
- 1999-2007 Editor, Seniors Housing & Care Journal
- 2009 The ARES Distinguished Service Award
- 2007 Lambda Alpha International
- Richard T. Ely Distinguished Educator Award
- 2005 to present Eminent Fellow, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- 2000-2008 Distinguished Fellow, National Association Industrial and Office Properties
- Anikeeff, M. A., & Sriram, V. (2008). Construction management and developer performance. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management Journal . 15 (6) 504-513.
- Anikeeff, M.A, Benjamin, J. Chinloy, P. and Megbolugbe, I.F. (2007) Real estate aspects of health care: excess capacity and growing costs. Journal of Real Estate Literature. 15 (3) , 355-382.
- Anikeeff, M.A. & Sriram, V. (April 27, 2004) Use of the best practices technique in business and ways to maximize its usefulness. International Business & Economics Research Journal.
- Mueller, G. R., & Anikeeff, M. A. (2001). Real estate ownership and operating businesses: Does combining them make sense for REITs? Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management, 7(1), 55-67.
- Anikeeff, M. A. (1999). Estimating the demand for seniors housing and home health care. Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management, 5(3), 247-259.
- Real Estate Regulation
- Community Development
Mike Anikeeff CV [53 kb]