John Baker Faculty Bio
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
100 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 234-9406
John Baker, Sr., MS (Administrative Science, The Johns Hopkins University) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 1999. He is a Lecturer with expertise in the areas of information systems, digital forensics and information security.
Honors and Distinctions
- National Digital Forensics Educators Committee
- Digital Forensics Education Standards Committee
- Maryland InfraGard (past-President)
- Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education (reviewer)
- Baker, John; Quality in Part-time Technology Education; Federal Information Systems Security Educators Association conference; March 22-23, 2005; Bethesda, MD.
- Baker, John; Cyber Security Education: Meeting the Needs of Technology Workers and Employers; Testimony, U.S. House of Representatives: Science Committee; July 21, 2004; Washington, DC.
- Baker, John; Cyber Security Education: Issues & Approaches; Federal Information Systems Security Educators Association conference; March 10, 2004; Orlando, FL.
- Baker, John; Developing Cyber Security Education Programs; Society for Advanced Learning Technologies conference; Feb. 18, 2004; Orlando, FL.
- Managing Information Systems
- Web Site Design & Information Architecture
- Web Principles & Web Page Design
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Information & Telecommunication Systems Architecture
- Principles of E-commerce
- Information Technology Integration for Business