Antoinette Ungaretti Faculty Bio
Toni Ungaretti, PhD
Assistant Professor and Assistant Dean, Director of the Office of Learning
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
100 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 234-9428
Toni Ungaretti, PhD (Human Development, University of Maryland) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 1997. She is an Assistant Professor in the practice track with expertise in the areas of pedagogy and management education.
Honors and Distinctions
- Membership Coordinator of the Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of Management
- Program Chair Elect of the Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of Management
- Developed and appointed as a Commissioner for the NAEYC Associate Degree Accreditation System, (2006-2008)
- Annie E. Casey Grant for the establishment of the Early Childhood Associate Degree Accreditation Process for the State of Maryland (February, 2004).
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society Member (1996)
- Omicron Nu National Honor Society Member (1969)
- Professional Development School National Standards Task Force for NCATE(1996-8)
- Maryland Interagency Council on Early Childhood Education and Development, Governor’s appointee; Chair of the Professionalism Committee
- Ungaretti, T., Bradley, T., Koys, D., Thompson, K., and Tillberg-Webb, H. (August 2009) Sustainable Teaching: Thriving Not Just Surviving Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Chicago IL.
- Ungaretti, T., Milter, R., Schlömer, S., Tomaschek, N., Dunn, K. (August 2008). What is the impact of an international consultancy course on OD, MBA, and OD/MBA Students? Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Anaheim CA.
- Bradley, T. P., Ungaretti, T., Trevinyo-Rodriguez, R.N., Williams, J.K., Kirby, E.G., Provitera, M.J., Nasr, K.J., Fox, J.B., Rhee, K.S. (August 2008). The questions we ask – when the adviser is not looking. Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA
- Ungaretti, T., Chomowicz, P. Weiss, E., Canniffe, B. Johnson, B., Dunne, K. (April 2008). Business + design: Creating a competitive advantage for future leaders. Society for Advancement of Management Annual Meeting, Arlington, VA.
Works in Progress
- Ungaretti, Chomowicz, Weiss, and Canniffe. Business + Design: A Competitive Advantage for Future Management Leaders
- Ungaretti and Thompson, Business Unusual: A Pilot
- Ungaretti, Chomowicz, Weis, and Canniffe. Using Business + Design Thinking to Advance Green Management Education: Reality not Rhetoric
- Ungaretti, Schloemer, Milter, and Dunn. Action Learning: A Promising Vehicle for Management Education
- Ungaretti. Corporate-University Education Partnerships: the Alignment of Levels of Commitment/Benefit and Satisfaction/Continuance
- Capstone Field Experience
- Competitive Advantage: Business + Design
- Education for professionals in Business and Medicine
- SOM Pediatric Fellows