An organization is built one hire at a time—make sure it's the right one.
There’s a job to be done, and not just anyone can do it. Selecting the right talent for your team will improve the overall quality of your organization, work, and culture. Getting talent selection or hiring wrong, however, can be an expensive, time-consuming, and harmful error.
In our Effective Selection and Hiring Strategies course, learn practical recruiting strategies to help you ensure that every new hire is the "right fit". Get exposed to cutting-edge social science research, hands-on exercises, and real-time discussions that will examine all phases of the hiring process -- from initial recruitment to the hiring interview and final selection. If you’re involved in any stage of your organization’s hiring process, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals involved in any stage of the hiring process
- Leadership looking to attract top talent
- Hiring managers looking to stay current on best practices and new recruiting techniques
- Incorporate top research-based strategies into your organization’s hiring process
- Develop multi-stage hiring practices that assess applicants from multiple perspectives
- Effectively use valid measures of candidate’s personality traits and attitudes
- Construct interviews that accurately predict future potential and performance
- Create a systematic and collaborative approach to talent recruitment and hiring