This service is for students who attended after December 1999 only.
- Go to: www.iwantmytranscript.com/jhcbs.
- Your transcript will be sent securely through eSCRIP-SAFE (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in a PDF format via email.
- The service fee is $2.25 per electronic address.
Note: Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if forwarded to another recipient.
There are 3 ways to order paper transcripts:
1. ONLINE: Visit the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Online processing options:
- After degree is awarded
- After grades are posted
- After degree completion statement is posted
- After grade(s) is changed
- Online delivery options:
- Hold for Pickup
- U.S. Postal Service
- Rush - FedEx or Pick-up
2. IN PERSON: Visit the Registrar's Office at the Harbor East campus and complete the transcript request form.
3. BY MAIL: Complete, print, and mail the transcript request form to:
100 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202.
- Same-day service is available at a cost of $10 per transcript. (Requests need to be made between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. for same-day service at the Harbor East campus only.)
- Multiple Copies (in-person and mail requests): You may order up to 5 transcripts in person or by mail. Any additional transcripts ordered will be $5.00 each.
- We cannot accept requests for transcripts by phone.
Please note the following policies regarding transcripts:
- Photocopies of transcripts from other domestic educational institutions will not be made available to you. These documents are submitted specifically for consideration of admission and cannot be made available for any other use.
- You must request transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities directly from those institutions. Requests for photocopies of transcripts from international educational institutions, however, will be considered due to the difficulty of obtaining those documents directly. Note: Your transcript will not be released without your signed authorization. Also, transcripts and grades are not issued for you if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the university.
- Requests to inspect and/or receive copies of documents (other than transcripts from previous institutions and confidential letters of recommendation) maintained in your academic record may be submitted under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (commonly known as FERPA), as amended. Each October, the university publishes its policy on family educational rights and privacy in the Gazette. Copies of this policy can be obtained by calling the Registrar's Office at 410-234-9250.
- Requests for inspection of academic records must be submitted to the registrar. The request must be submitted in writing with an original signature to The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, Registrar's Office, 100 International Drive, Baltimore MD 21202. Faxed requests will not be honored.