Eligibility for Disability Services
Johns Hopkins University is committed to making all academic programs, support services, and facilities accessible. Please follow the steps outlined below to determine your eligibility for accommodations:
- Upon admission to the Carey Business School, please contact the Carey Business School Disability Services coordinator at least four weeks prior to the beginning of the first class meeting. Please note that you may request accommodations after classes have started, but please allow at two - four weeks for processing. Students should contact Rachel Hall in the Disability Services office at: phone: 410-234-9243, fax: 443-529-1552, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants attending non-classroom events are asked to notify Disability Services three weeks before the event, when possible. For a packet of information on policies and procedures, call Disability Services or download a copy in PDF or HTML format.
- Provide to the university a comprehensive evaluation of a specific disability from a qualified diagnostician that:
- Identifies the type of disability
- Describes the current level of functioning in an academic setting
- Lists recommended accommodations
All documentation will be reviewed and reasonable accommodations will be provided based on the student's needs. Depending on the accommodation, there may be a time delay before accommodations can be implemented.