Bachelor of Business Administration Fall 2015 Priority Deadline
April 1, 2015
Bachelor of Business Administration Fall 2015 Application Deadline
May 1, 2015
- Tuition & Fees
- How to Apply
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School will be phasing out the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program over the next two years. Applications for the BBA program will no longer be accepted after Fall 2016. Students admitted for Fall 2016 will complete their degree in May 2018.
Your career begins here.
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree completion program harnesses the knowledge, resources, and network of the Johns Hopkins University, giving students access to leading thinkers and influencers in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and throughout the world.
The BBA program provides you with skills and resources essential to succeed in the corporate, public, or nonprofit sectors:
- Understanding of the factors that drive business
- Proficiency in analysis, problem solving, and business communication
- Knowledge of core concepts in accounting, finance, information systems, marketing, and management
- Understanding of specialized business areas
- Career and professional development
- Senior capstone projects
Add greater focus to your education.
The Bachelor of Business Administration is a two-year program designed for students who have completed their core course requirements and have a desire to understand how the essentials of business impact the economy, society, and humankind. For admission to the program, you must have completed 60 transferable college-level credits (or 90 quarter hours) from a regionally accredited college or university. Transferrable courses are those completed with a grade of ‘C’ or higher (2.00 on a 4.00 scale).
Transfer credits must include the following courses:
General Education transfer course requirements (or equivalent):
- English Composition I or Expository Writing
- English Composition II or Writing and Research
- Speech Communication/Public Speaking
Business Preparation transfer course requirements (or equivalent):
- Accounting I
- Accounting II
- Introductory Statistics
- Business Law
The curriculum for the Bachelor of Business Administration program includes the courses noted below. Students complete all coursework at the Washington DC Center. Students are placed in a cohort group, and follow the curriculum with their fellow cohort students throughout their two year program. After completing the required orientation during the summer, students take coursework during the Fall and Spring semesters only.
Full-Time Undergraduate Program
Two Year Plan
|BU 215.315 Advanced Accounting||BU 235.301 Principles of Finance|
|BU 515.315 Advanced Business Statistics||BU 365.301 Information Technology Strategy|
|BU 135.301 Ethics, Governance & Accountability||BU 145.315 Organizational Leadership|
|BU 125.301 Managerial Communications||BU 125.315 Negotiations: Principles & Applications|
|BU 445.301 Marketing & Consumer Behavior||BU 685.325 Quantitative Methods & Modeling|
|BU 001.340 First Year Seminar Series I||BU 001.341 First Year Seminar Series II|
|BU 105.320 Global Business||BU 235.410 Financial Theory and Practice|
|BU 445.315 International Marketing Strategy||BU 155.430 Global Strategic Management|
|BU 355.475 Project Management||BU.235.420 Behavioral Finance|
|BU 145.325 Teamwork & Diversity in a Global Environment||BU.242.410 Real Estate Investment and Analysis|
|BU 805.490 Senior Capstone (1)||BU 805.495 Senior Capstone (2)|
|BU 001.350 Professional Development Course|
For more information, contact the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Office of Admissions at 410-516-9742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2014 Tuition*||Application Fee||Matriculation Fee||Registration Per Semester*||Graduation Fee||Student Activity Fee|
|$43,500 (per year - two-year program)||$100||$500||$0||$0||$0|
All fees are nonrefundable.
Other Fees not listed above:
*Late Registration: $250 - Students who register after the first day of class are charged $250.
*Late Payment: $250 - Students who do not pay their full tuition and fees by the designated due date will be charged an additional $250.
Returned Check Fee: $35
Payment Plan Termination Fee: $75
Delinquent Account Collection Fee: 25% of outstanding debt
We offer a variety of financial aid programs, including scholarships, loans, and work study opportunities.
Learn about the program.
- Request more information on our Bachelor of Business Administration. It’ll also give you an opportunity for you to introduce yourself to us.
- Familiarize yourself with our transfer credit policy.
- Review the admission requirements. It’s a checklist of all materials you’ll need to submit.
- For international applicants, please read these instructions. You’ll find important information related to financial aid, housing, visas, and more
- Connect with Admissions. It’s the perfect opportunity to learn more about the Carey Business School, and the DC-Baltimore region.
Apply to the program.
- Review our application dates. Select the application period that’s most convenient for you. Please note that you may not apply more than once per year.
- Organize all application materials. This includes official transcripts, resume, essay, letters of recommendation, any necessary test scores, and application fees.
- Submit your online application.
- View our frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at 410-234-9220 or email@example.com.