Board members have made a commitment to engage and invest in the life and activities of the School, to foster lifelong connections and to sustain the School's educational excellence and future growth.
The Carey Business School Dean's Alumni Advisory Board is composed of more than two dozen individuals who represent the full diversity programmatic, geographic, gender and ethnicity that has long been a distinguishing hallmark of the Carey Business School.
To support the global development, growth, and sustainability of the Carey Business School through active alumni participation.
Dedicated, actively engaged alumni who embody and foster humanity, advocacy, and innovation.
The nominations process begins in June.
As part of the Dean's Alumni Advisory Board, members agree to:
- Serve a three (3) year term (with eligibility to serve an additional term at the discretion of the then current Board)
- Attend key school and committee events, including the three (3) face-to-face Board meetings (fall, spring and summer)
- Support Carey philanthropic efforts (e.g., provide an annual contribution to the DAAB Endowed Scholarship and/or the Annual Fund)
- Serve on at least one of the five committees:
- Alumni Engagement
- Governance & Strategic Planning
- Student Engagement
- Provide feedback on new initiatives, services, alumni programs and volunteer opportunities
- Support key programs and initiatives including but not limited to the following:
- Internship and permanent placement
- Career services programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Academic projects and presentations
- Community building activities
- Act as a positive ambassador for the school in everyday activities
Board Membership 2016-2017
- MS 1999
- SVP & Commercial Banking Team Leader; EagleBank
- Global MBA 2012
- Manager, New Business Development; Verizon Wireless Wholesale
- MBA 2009
- Founder and Portfolio Manager; Cristata Wealth Solutions, LLC
- MBA 2007, MS 2009
- Director, Financial Planning and Analysis; Bloomberg BNA
- MS in Real Estate 2006
- Founder and Executive Director; Community Hospitality Healthcare Services
- MBA 2005
- Head of US Sales; Brown Advisory
- MS 1999
- MS 1996
- President and CEO; Altimmune, Inc.
- Executive MBA 2013
- President and Chief Executive Officer; Dream Management, Inc.
- Business of Medicine 1999, MBA 2002
- Market Vice President and Medical Officer, Wisconsin and Michigan Market; Humana, Inc.
- MBA 2008
- Co-Founder; Heights Media, LLC
- MBA 2006
- Sector Process Compliance, Mission Assurance; Northrop Grumman Corporation
- MED 1979, Certificate Business of Medicine 1999, MBA 2002
- Esther and Mark Schulman Chair in Surgery and Transplant Medicine, Director of the Comprehensive Transplant Center, Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Surgery; Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- MBA 2000
- Writer and Independent Governance Consultant
- MAS 1992
- Chief Executive Officer (Retired); Symbion Power Services
- MS 1994, MBA 2000
- Head of Business Development; Accelerate Diagnostics Inc.
- MBA 2011
- Vice President of Marketing; Comdata
- MBA 2001
- Managing Director, Financial Sponsors Group; Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.
- MBA 2010
- Program Manager; Food and Drug Administration
- MS 1997
- Executive Vice President; Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- MBA 2000, MS ITS 2002
- Assistant Deputy Commissioner for Systems and Deputy Chief Information Officer; Social Security Administration
- MS in Applied Behavioral Sciences, 1998
- Principal; PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Global MBA 2012
- Executive Director; CITIC Guoan Capital Management Co., Ltd.