The Carey Business School Dean's Alumni Advisory Board is composed of more than two dozen individuals who represent the full diversity programmatic, geographic, gender and ethnicity that has long been a distinguishing hallmark of the Carey Business School.
Board members have made a commitment to engage and invest in the life and activities of the School, to foster lifelong connections and to sustain the School's educational excellence and future growth.
To support the global development, growth, and sustainability of the Carey Business School through active alumni participation.
Dedicated, actively engaged alumni who embody and foster humanity, advocacy, and innovation.
The nominations process begins in June.
As part of the Dean's Alumni Advisory Board, members agree to:
- Serve a three (3) year term (with eligibility to serve an additional term at the discretion of the then current Board)
- Attend key school and committee events, including the three (3) face-to-face Board meetings (fall, spring and summer)
- Support Carey philanthropic efforts (e.g., provide an annual contribution to the DAAB Endowed Scholarship and/or the Annual Fund)
- Serve on at least one of the five committees:
- Alumni Engagement
- Governance & Strategic Planning
- Student Engagement
- Provide feedback on new initiatives, services, alumni programs and volunteer opportunities
- Support key programs and initiatives including but not limited to the following:
- Internship and permanent placement
- Career services programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Academic projects and presentations
- Community building activities
- Act as a positive ambassador for the school in everyday activities
Board Membership 2016-2017
Esther and Mark Schulman Chair in Surgery and Transplant Medicine, Director of the Comprehensive Transplant Center, Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Surgery; Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Manager, New Business Development; Verizon Wireless Wholesale
Founder and Portfolio Manager; Cristata Wealth Solutions, LLC
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis; Clark Construction Group, LLC
Founder and Executive Director; Community Hospitality Healthcare Services
Head of US Sales; Brown Advisory
President and CEO; Altimmune, Inc.
SVP & Commercial Banking Team Leader; EagleBank
President and Chief Executive Officer; Dream Management, Inc.
Market Vice President and Medical Officer, Wisconsin and Michigan Market; Humana, Inc.
Co-Founder; Heights Media, LLC
Sector Process Compliance, Mission Assurance; Northrop Grumman Corporation
Chief Executive Officer (Retired); Symbion Power Services
Head of Business Development; Accelerate Diagnostics Inc.
Managing Director, Financial Sponsors Group; Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.
Program Manager; Food and Drug Administration
Executive Vice President; Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Co-Founder and Principal of Veris Group, LLC
COO, NVIGEN, Inc.